Ashmani Kundu, M.Sc (Geography), B.Ed, M.A (Vocal Music) started learning music at the age of four from her mother Srimati Ujani Kundu. Her father Sri Ashit Kundu is an ardent music lover from whom she has got immense support. She is blessed to have a rich musical family background.
She joined Shrutinandan in the year 1998. Here, her teachers were Sri Soumen Podder, Sri Bidhan Mitra and Srimati Sujata Basu. At present she is under the guidance of Pt. Ajoy Chakrabarty. In the year 2018, she joined Shrutinandan as a Vocal Music Teacher.
She has got deep inclination towards Ghazals, Rabindrasangeet, Bengali puratoni amd modern songs.
Musical Achievements :
1) She has secured 1st class 1st position in M.A. (Vocal Music) from Rabindrabharati University.
2) She is a regular performer of various television shows in channels like DD Bangla, CTVN, Ruposhi Bangla, Colors, etc.
3) She is an All India Radio artist.
4) She has lent her voice for several background scores for films and serials.
5) She has bagged 1st prize in 'Ghazal' and 'Bhajan' from Rajya Sangeet Academy.
6) She has secured 2nd position in 'Rabindrasangeet' and 'Bhajan' in Murari Smriti Music Competetion.
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 8334068917